Refried Bean/ Queso Dip
1 large can of refried beans (or about 2 cups, if you make your own)
1 jar of your favorite brand of salsa con queso
1 cup sour cream
Put all contents into a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until combined and heated through, about 10 minutes. Serve warm with your choice of tortilla chips, raw veggies, etc.
Italian Chicken Bites
4 Chicken Breast, cut into large chunks
1 ½ cup flour
2 TBS. dried parsley
2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. paprika
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
2 TBS. oil
Marinara or Your choice of dipping sauce (ranch, honey mustard, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet with oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine chicken chunks and eggs. Make sure each piece is coated with egg.
- Put chicken pieces in flour mix, turning over to coat each side.
- Place on cookie sheet. Cook for about 10 minutes, flip, and cook for another 5- 10 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauce. Enjoy!