Monday, June 20, 2016

Summer Schedule 2016

Greetings, Chaotics!
Today, I thought I'd share our family's schedule for the summer. As I mentioned in a previous post, it will not look very glorious or Stepford-like to some. Yes, we are still homeschooling through the summer. The kids are doing what I call "Language Arts Boot Camp" and it's about as fun as it sounds(*hint* my kids are not lovin' it).

Anyways, here it is!

Monday-Friday Summer 2016 Schedule
5:00 Wake Up, Pray, Coffee/Tea, Personal Devotions/ Reading/Blogging

7:00-9:00 Water grass& garden boxes, pick weeds, feed pets, start breakfast, try to start dinner, and/or try to start some house cleaning task

9:00-10:00 Kids wake up, get ready for day, and eat breakfast, do Family Devotions

10:00 Summer Reading(What we're reading this summer can be found here.)

11:00(ish) Language Arts Boot Camp

12:00-12:30 Lunch

12:30-5(ish) Kids go outside, I finish a cleaning task or two, continue cooking dinner if needed and workout. Walk to the playground for kids to play

5(ish)-6 Free time. I finish dinner if I didn't finish it up to this point. 

6:00-8:00 Dinnertime, Everyone does a final cleanup blitz for the day, baths

8:00-10:00 Technology/Screen time for kids

10:00 Bedtime

I'd love to hear what fellow Stepford wives...or Homeschool Moms..or just plain ol' Families are doing this summer! Feel free to leave me a comment here or on Youtube to let me know!

I also intend on putting up two Vlogs up on Youtube this week- one where I talk "politics", and another where I share a store haul I did. 
And don't forget- if you want to see/read something from me, let me know! 
Stay Sunny! 








Until Next Time,
~ Mama Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment