Tuesday, August 23, 2016

What's in a (diet) Day? Monday

Greetings Chaotics!

As promised, here is Monday's pictures of what I ate.
The start to every morning- a cup of water, a cup of tea flavored with my Garcinia Cambogia Packet, and another cup of water before my workout. 

Breakfast- a cup of water, my favorite Energy Bar, and a multivitamin

First Snack of the day- a bag of White Cheddar Cheez-Its and a cup of water. 

Lunch- a Slim Fast Shake and a cup of water. 
My Second Snack of the day- a Special K Chewy Snack Bar. 

My Dinner- A cup of water to start, followed with a bowl of salad(2c., roughly) topped with chicken(1c.), croutons(1/8c.), and fat-free ranch dressing(2Tbs., roughly), a baked potato with 2 Tbs. sour cream and 2 Tbs. butter, and another cup of water


Also, here are the workouts I did yesterday-

1. 3-mile walk
2. Wake Up and Go with Denise Austin
3. 2-mile walk in the mall*

*PLEASE NOTE* I usually don't do this much. I only walked around the mall because the kids had asked to go to the library that's about 45 minutes from our home. I noticed the last time we were there that 2 laps around our mall = 1 mile, so I told them if we were going to make that drive from now on, we were going to squeeze in a walk before we go. They agreed to it. We don't go to the library often, but at least now when we do, I can squeeze in an extra workout :)

TOTALS

Calorie Budget- 1539

Calories Consumed-1409

Calories Burned(working out)- 598

Calorie Adjustment(Calories Consumed minus Calories Burned)- 811

*Note- these are according to the LoseIt! Website. 




No comments:

Post a Comment